Ingredients required- ½ scoop protein powder, ¼ cup besan, ½ onion, ½ capsicum, 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, 3 tbsp curd, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, 1 green chilli, 1 tbsp oil and salt as per taste.
- In a bowl, add protein powder, besan, black pepper powder and salt. Mix the dry ingredients well.
- Now add finely chopped onion, capsicum, green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Add curd along with water, as per need, and mix to make a batter. The consistency should be neither too thick nor too thin.
- Pour oil on a non-stick pan and grease it well with it. Let the pan heat up. Pour the batter on the non-stick pan and spread in circular motions.
- Cook the cheela from both sides until golden brown in colour and crispy in texture.