This guide will explain how to use Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit, troubleshoot false results, and offer tips on using this kit for all types of pregnancies.
Pregnancy is not just a physical process. It is also an emotional and mental process for both the expecting mother and the father. Gaining that new life is filled with excitement, joy, fear, tension, stress, and wonder. The process of pregnancy can be one of the most transformative periods in a woman’s life. In this article, we will help you by providing you with all the information you may need regarding the Prega news test kit and How to use Prega news test kit for a pregnancy test. So let us start with the basics.
Types of Pregnancy test kits available
- Urine test kits: These kinds of test kits are the most common test kits available widely all over the world. They can be used at home easily. These tests detect the presence of HCG in urine in order to determine if an individual is pregnant or not.
- Blood test Kits: A blood test can detect the hCG in your bloodstream. So these test kits involve taking a blood sample and sending it to the laboratory for the presence of hCG in your blood. These tests are considered more accurate when you compare them to urine tests.
- Digital test Kits: These test kits take the help of digital devices and equipment in order to identify pregnancies.
- Early Detection test kits: As the name suggests, they claim to detect pregnancy very early, but are not very reliable or accurate.
What is Prega News Test Kit
The prega news test kit is a pregnancy detection card brought to the market by Mankind Pharma. Mankind Pharma is among the largest pharmaceutical companies in India and has produced many brands like Manforce and Gas-o-fast.
Prega news is a one-step Urine HCG pregnancy test kit which tests the presence of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) in your urine. It is a fast, easy-to-use and fairly reliable product for testing your pregnancy at home within 5 minutes of use.
Prega News pregnancy detection kit claims to be 99 per cent accurate when it comes to detecting pregnancies, and it is trusted by millions of women in India. It is also endorsed by many celebrity moms like Anushka Sharma and Kareena Kapoor.
How does Prega News work
This test kit involves taking a urine sample and using the test strip or midstream test to detect the hormone HCG.
Here, hCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. Cells that form the placenta also release the HCG during the pregnancy of an individual into their blood and urine. So even in the early 7-10 days of fertilization, the hCG can be detected through this test. This is basically how prega news works.
These HCG levels only increase through the progress of the pregnancy till the 8-11 week mark, and then they begin to decrease and stay almost the same for the remaining pregnancy.
Types of Prega News test kits
There are mainly two types of Prega news test kits available on the market.
Prega News one-step urine HCG Pregnancy test kit device: This prega news test kit will require you to drop urine samples on the sample well of the pregnancy detection card with a dropper. You will also need a container to store the urine first, before dropping it on the detection card with the dropper. You will get results after 5 minutes in this test.
Prega News Advance: As the name suggests, this is the advanced version of the Prega News test kit, which will not require any dropper or container. You can directly place the absorbent end of this detection card directly under your urine stream for at least 10 seconds until it becomes wet. You will also get results within 3 minutes. It also has an in-built thumb grip.
Please note that in this article we are basically talking about the first one only. We will add more information on the Prega News advance in the near future.
Mankind Prega news price in India – Medical store and Online shopping websites price
One pack of Prega news test kits is priced at ₹128 on Amazon’s online website. This one pack will contain 3 pieces of pregnancy detection kits. So you are getting one test kit at rupees 42 in India. There is not a big difference between prega news price in medical store markets or online markets. This price list is almost the same in all minor and major cities like Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai.
What does the Prega news pack consist of?
These are the items that you will find in the Prega news pregnancy test kit.
- Pregnancy detection card that can be used for one single time. It is the main item that will detect pregnancy.
- Disposable dropper
- Silica Granules for the purpose of locking the moisture.
When can you take the Prega news pregnancy test? When to use Prega news after missed period?
Ideally, you should take the urine test within 7 days of missing your period. HCG starts getting released into your bloodstream and urine in the very early days of pregnancy, which will be detected by this test, and you will know about your pregnancy in the very early stages.
How to use Prega News Kit – How to check pregnancy by prega news
The Prega News Test Kit is designed to detect the hormone hCG in a pregnant woman’s urine, which will be present in higher levels during the first three months of pregnancy. The test kit includes a test strip that detects hCG from urine samples and an instruction card that provides instructions on how to use the prega news test kit. The result of the test is determined after 5 minutes.
Step-by-step instructions on how to check pregnancy at home with prega news:
- Step one is to collect your morning’s first urine sample in a container. You can also take this test at any other time of the day, with only one condition, which is, urine is stored in your bladder for at least 4 hours.
- Then you will need to put 3 proper drops of urine into the sample well (S). The sample well is present on the Prega news card that is found in the Prega news pack that you purchased. You should use the dropper in order to drop the urine drops in the sample well. A disposable dropper also comes within the pack you purchased.
- Now wait for 5 minutes and read your results. 2 pink lines on C&T will mean you are pregnant, and 1 line will mean that you are not pregnant.
How to read the results of Prega News test Kit
Reading results on the Prega News pregnancy test kit is fairly simple. There are C and T mentioned on the test kit, which stands for Control Line and Test Line. The C line or Control Line indicates that the test done by you has worked properly. The T line or Test Line means that the positive result has come out of the test you conducted.
- So on the C&T, if you get two pink lines, then it will mean that you are pregnant.
- On the other hand, if you get only one pink line on C of C&T then it will mean that you are not pregnant.
- If you see a light pink line on T of C&T then it means that your pregnancy hormones (hCG) are not in the required amount that is needed. In this condition, you should start the test the next morning with the first urine sample that comes out of your body.
- But if no pink lines appear on your test card, then it will mean that your test is invalid.
Prega news result accuracy – How accurate is prega news
Is Prega News result 100% correct? The simple answer is absolutely not. It’s only fair to wonder about the accuracy of Prega News pregnancy test kit, so let us take a look and understand the answer to one of the basic questions, Is Prega News Accurate?, Can Prega News positive result be wrong?
Prega news claims to be 99% accurate when it comes to the accuracy of their result. Also, there is another fact that millions of women have already used and trusted prega news instead of some other brand. It is also one of the top pregnancy testing kit brands, so that should give you some comfort.
What Can You do with the result of the Test – What if Prega News test is positive?
Well, the test is fairly simple in itself, as it detects the presence of HCG in the urine sample. So you will know the answer to the most basic question in your mind, which is if you are pregnant or not. But it can’t give you information like, how far along you are in the pregnancy or if there are any possibilities of complications that can happen due to any medical condition or history you have.
So after you have become aware of your pregnancy, you should still go to a doctor for proper confirmation, checkup and further medical advice related to a healthy pregnancy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
when to use prega news in morning or anytime
You can use the Prega News test kit at any time of the day with only one condition, which is that urine should be stored in your bladder for at least 4 hours.
It is only preferred in the morning because the urine is stored in your body for a few hours when you are sleeping. We hope it answers your query on What is the right time to use Prega News correctly.
How to confirm pregnancy from Prega News?
If you get two pink lines on the C&T, then it will mean that you are pregnant but if you get only one pink line on the C of the C&T then it will mean that you are not pregnant.
After knowing the results of your Prega news pregnancy test, you can further go to the doctor for 100% confirmation of the pregnancy.
Can we use Prega News at any time?
Yes, you can use Prega news at any time of the day.
What if Prega News test is negative?
If the prega news test is negative then there is a good chance that you are not pregnant as it claims to be 99% accurate. If you still have doubts about your result then you can always go to your doctor.
If you have any questions or queries, then don’t forget to put them in the comments section down below. So we can answer all your questions related to How to Use Prega News Test Kit for Pregnancy Test – The Best Guide. If you liked our content, then you can show your appreciation by sharing it with your friends and family.