Quadeca is a famous Rapper, songwriter, record producer and singer in the USA. He also posts YouTube videos occasionally. Quadeca first became widely famous when he became part of a controversy with popular YouTuber KSI. He instantly posted a diss track, which the viewers very much liked. After this, he never looked back. Quadeca kept posting music videos with constant improvements in his skills. He also developed new music video ideas to impress his music viewers. Today Quadeca has become an inspiration for many, so let’s take a deep look into his life to find all the info like Quadeca Age, Net Worth, Real Name, Wiki, Parents, Biography and much more.
|Benjamin Fernando Barajas Lasky
|Born / Date of birth
|October 2, 2000
|23 years old
|USA (United States of America)
|Profession or Career field
|Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
|His rap songs and YouTube channel
Quadeca Parents, Siblings, Age & Early life
Quadeca is currently 23 years old. His father Mitch Lasky is a benchmark general partner. Mitch is also a former entrepreneur, as well as a video game executive. His younger singer Anna was also shown in one of his older videos, but he also has an older sister Natasha. Quadeca attended the Menlo School in the year 2015. Through this school, he found his passion for soccer game. He joined the school’s soccer team and even became the tri-captain of his soccer team. This was the time when Quadeca also started taking an interest in Hip Hop music.
|Los Angeles, California
|Nickname or Popular Name
|Older sister Natasha, and Younger singer Anna
|Zodiac sign or Sun Sign
|Los Angeles, California
|Los Angeles, California
|Food Habits and Choices
|Hobbies and interests
|Music, Singing, Football and posting YouTube videos
Must read – Top 10 Best Fortnite Players of All Time
Physical appearance, Height, Weight & Measurements
When it comes to his measurements, there is not much information on the internet. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
|Physical stats & more
|in feet and inches – 5 feet 8 inches (according to online sources)
in centimetres – 172.72
in metres – 1.727
|in kilograms – Not available
in pounds – Not available
|Figure measurement (approx)
Wife, Family, Marriage & Personal life
|Relationship, affairs, boyfriend, or girlfriend
|Spouse (Wife or Husband)
Qualifications and Education Background
Quadeca attended Menlo School, a school near Silicon Valley. He has already graduated from high school. His current educational status is unknown. However, there is a possibility that he is currently pursuing his passion for music at USC School of Music.
- Quadeca started his YouTube channel with the name QuadecaX8 on June 11, 2012. He used to post commentary videos based around FIFA and other video games.
- It was around 2014 and he was already making rap videos and hip-hop challenges videos on his YouTube videos. His debut mixtape was named Work in Progress. It was released on September 16, 2015, when he was just 14 years old. This mixtape was streamed 10 million times on Spotify. One of the songs from this mixtape even got 7 million streams on its own. This song’s name was Wii Music Fire.
- On May 11, 2016, Quadeca came out with his second mixtape name Nostalgia for the Now.
- In the year 2017, Quadeca released 2 mixtapes. The first of them was Bad Internet Rapper which was released on January 13, 2017. The second of those mixtapes was Out of Order, which was released in November 2017.
- 2018 was the year when he started taking on even bigger challenges. He dropped a joint project with Saint G named 1 Day. This project was produced in one single day.
- Within the same 2018 year, he found himself in a big controversy against YouTuber KSI. Quadeca used that to his advantage and made a diss track against KSI named Insecure. Within ten days of its release, this song gained more than 8 million views.
- In the year 2019, he released his first studio album by the name of Voice Memos. It ranked at number 42 on the Billboard’s Independent Albums and Heatseekers Albums. This was the point where one of his other dreams came true. He used to make fake Genius videos on his YouTube channel once. But in 2019, he was called for a real Genius interview to explain his “Uh Huh!” song lyrics.
- He was also featured in KSI’s album Roll the Dice on April 12, 2019. Quadeca released The Man on My Left Shoulder music video in May of the same year. In August, he released Tomfoolery with other artists like Egovert, Kil and Moxas. He also released “I Don’t Care” and Schoenberg.
- Quadeca released a full album From Me to You in the year 2020. Other songs that he released in this same year were Fish Outta Bacardi, Beamin, Wherer’d You Go and Alone Together.
- 2021 was also the year when he released many projects. He released the “I Didn’t Mean to haunt you” album’s song “Born Yesterday”.
- Later he also released “Tell me a joke” on October 25, 2020. On November 10, 2022, he released his full album “I Didn’t Mean to Haunt You”.
Religious, Political and Social Life
|Company or Institution for Social Causes
|Political Party affiliation or leaning
Quadeca is of Ashkenazi Jewish and Canary Islander descent, but when it comes to his religious views, he is still not set on a permanent idea yet. He is pretty much agnostic. But he still believes that there is a higher power. In an old interview, Quadeca was asked to define his religious views. He said that he believes in Deism. He believes that God created the universe, but he left his creations to their own devices. Quadeca said that we are on our own and God will not interfere in our affairs.
- It was the year 2018 when KSI was doing a podcast in which he claimed that rappers like Quadeca are frauds. Quadeca replied to KSI through his Diss Track Insecure. The majority of people following this controversy become fans of Quadeca after this diss track.
KSI reacted to this diss track and even said nice things about his rapping skills. Later he came out with his diss track named Ares.
Since there was no serious hate between the two, KSI and Quadeca resolved this conflict easily and were even seen playing FIFA 19 together.
- Quadeca released his song Not a Diss Track on April 21, 2019. Twista was asked to give his reaction to some of the new-age rappers. Twista saw Quadeca’s rap in this song and did not like it. Quadeca reacted to Twista views in one of his YouTube videos. That video is shown below.
Quadeca Net Worth, Lifestyle, Status, and money
Quadeca mainly earns his money from his songs when they are played on platforms like YouTube and Spotify. Then he also sells tours, concerts and his merch clothing.
|Salary (approx earning)
|$1900 per month at least (by rough calculations)
|Net Worth (approx amount)
|House and other properties
|For recording songs, he rents a music studio from Mike G.
Likes, Preferences, and Favourites
|Music and Songs
|Fast rap music, sad songs
Less-known facts about Quadeca
- Quadeca’s first song was “Fifa 14 Rap”. It was released in the year of 2015 when he was just a kid. That song became popular and gave him a chance to shine.
- His “Summit; Pt. 1” song became quite an experience for him since it was appreciated for surfacing people’s in-depth emotions. The lyrics of this song were also praiseworthy.
- Quadeca was just 12 years old when he started his YouTube channel.
Social media accounts
|QUADECA (MUSIC OUT NOW)
FAQs about Rapper Quadeca Age, Net Worth, Real Name, Wiki, Parents, Biography & more
How much money is Quadeca making?
Some online sources have estimated that Quadeca’s net worth is somewhere around $1.5 million and he makes around $1900 per month. Keep in mind that the real figure could be even much more.
How did Quadeca get famous?
Quadeca became famous through his YouTube channel. He used to get more than 100,000 views on most videos easily at one point. Then, he started taking rap challenges, they got him even more views. Finally, his views skyrocketed after his controversy with YouTuber KSI.
What is the story of I didn’t mean to haunt you?
This is an album that revolves around the fictional experiences of a ghost who was once human. This human took his own life and now he is a ghost who is going through a roller coaster of emotions including loss, sadness and grief.
What genre is I didn’t mean to haunt you?
Quadeca’s album I Didn’t Mean to Haunt You comprises various styles such as “experimental hip hop” and “emo rap”. Although it is primarily described as indie folk with components from other genres as well.
What vocal was used in Lemon Tree Quadeca’s song?
The main vocals used in Quadeca’s Lemon Tree come from Quadeca himself but there are also some other elements in this song. The source of those other vocals is not available on the internet.
How many subscribers did Quadeca have before the KSI diss track?
Quadeca had around 900,000 YouTube subscribers by the end of 2018. It was around the same time as KSI’s Disstrack since KSI dropped his diss track in December of 2018.
Who produces music for Quadeca?
Mike G, ThirtyMil and Joey Nato are some of the producers who have worked with Quadeca. Among these, Mike G is the one who allows Quadeca to use his studio to record music. Quadeca even gave a special shoutout to Mike G and praised his studio quality.
What genre is Quadeca?
Quadeca mainly releases his songs in the hip-hop genres but he also tries other genres like experimental hip hop and emo rap.
How much does Quadeca make from Spotify?
According to some rough estimates, Quadeca makes around $1800 monthly from his Spotify listeners.
This is all we have on him. We pretty much-covered everything including Quadeca’s Age, Net Worth, Real Name, Wiki, Parents and much more. If you find this information useful, then please bookmark our website and enable notifications for it.