Here in this article, you will find complete biography of Pranjal Kamra with information like Pranjal Kamra net worth in rupees, wife, girlfriend, education qualification and much more.
Pranjal Kamra is a financial expert who is also the co-founder and CEO of Finology fintech company. He is also a YouTuber and author who has written books related to financial success. Before we get into the details, let us take a look at the basics about him.
|Full name||Pranjal Kamra|
|Born or Date of Birth||16 February 1993|
|Current Age||29 Years|
|Father Name||Ravi Kamra|
|Mother Name||Madhu Kamra who works at Durga Mahavidyalaya College in Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
|Profession or Career field||CEO at Finology Ventures Pvt Ltd, Author and YouTuber|
Early life and education – Finology Pranjal Kamra Age, Birthplace, educational qualification
|Nickname||Pranjal Kamra Finology|
|Zodiac sign or Sun Sign||Aquarius|
|Address||Pranjal Kamra Finology Office Address – D-135, Sector-5, Devendra Nagar, RAIPUR CT 492004 IN|
|Siblings||Sister name – Priyanshi Kamra|
Brother Name – Unknown
|School||Holy Cross Senior Secondary School, Kapa, Raipur|
|College or University||National Institution of Securities Markets (NISM)|
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
|Education Qualification or Degree||From 2010 to 2015, he did his Bachelor of Laws – LLB, Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Security Law from Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur|
From 2016 to 2017, he did his Post graduate programme in securities Market, Investment and Securities from National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
|Food habit and Choices||Vegetarian|
|Hobbies and interests||Reading books and Investing money|
Physical appearance, Height, Weight & Measurements
|Physical stats & more||Values|
|Height (approximately)||in feet and inches – 5 feet 8 inch|
in centimetres – 173 cm
in metres – 1.73 metres
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms – 70 kg|
in pounds – 154 lbs
Personal life -Finology Pranjal Kamra wife, girlfriend
In the year 2008, Finology Pranjal Kamra met his girlfriend Priya Jain. She is a law graduate and co-founder of Finology. She handles the legal side of Finology company in the position of the Head of legal studies and taxation department. Furthermore, she is also known for handling the Finology YouTube channel, which has close to a million subscribers.
|Marital status||Unmarried/ Single|
|Relationship, affairs, boyfriend, or girlfriend||Girlfriend Priya Jain, who is a lawyer and co-founder of Finology|
|Spouse (Wife or Husband)||No|
Political, Professional and Social Life – Pranjal Kamra Portfolio
Pranjal Kamra is the co-founder of Finology, and he is also a YouTuber with a channel that has close to 5 million subscribers. On his YouTube channel, he posts videos related to finance, the stock market, Government budgets and other financial changes in policies of the government and private entities.
He started investing very early in years 2012 or 2013 and in his first year, he invested a good amount in TVS Motors and saw gains of almost 10 times in 10 months. So Pranjal Kamra’s portfolio saw a good turn in its first year.
His second year was not a good success as some companies, he invested in, even went bankrupt. But he later saw success with the passing of time.
|Company, Institution, Social causes||Became CEO of Finology Ventures Pvt. Ltd. in July 2018|
|Political Party affiliation||None|
|Professional, Social or Political Journey||Started his YouTube channel in the year 2017.|
Founded Finology in the year 2018.
|Awards, Nominations, and Honour||None|
|Controversies||None significant enough|
Pranjal Kamra Books and courses
Pranjal Kamra courses are available on the Finology website, and they help you in the financial department. Finology takes great pride in the fact that they are not boring you with tons of irrelevant information. They are only providing you with the relevant information that will help you in your financial life.
When it comes to Pranjal Kamra, he is not just a financial expert who posts YouTube videos and helps people through his platform, but he is also an author. Let us take a look at his books.
Mint Your Money: An easy Manual to Unlocking Your Wealth
This is a book that is all about managing your finances and investing them in the right place. Pranjal Kamra shares his own personal opinions, guides, and tips in order to succeed in the investing world and other related issues that you may face in tax, billing, and debt departments. So this book is all about empowering the investor with the right information.
Investonomy: The Stock Market Guide That Makes You Rich
Investonomy by Pranjal Kamra is an interesting financial helper book. As the title suggests, this book focuses on giving the right information about stock market investing to the consumer and clearing all the lies and misconceptions. This book explores the idea that anyone can do it if they have the right guidance and information to help them.
Style, Status, and money – Pranjal Kamra net worth in rupees, monthly income
|Pranjal Kamra income (approximate earnings per month)||The exact numbers are Unknown (but they are definitely in lakhs)|
|Net Worth (approximate amount)||7 to 8 crore Rupees|
|House and other properties||Unknown|
|Cars and Vehicles||Ford Figo|
Likes, Preferences, and Favourites
|Favourite colour||Black and white|
|Favourite Subjects||Finance and Investing|
|Favourite book||The Education of a Value Investor by Guy Spear, The Five rules of Successful stock investing by Pat Dorsey, The Manual of Ideas|
|Music and Songs||unknown|
Less-known facts about Finology Pranjal Kamra
- He rented out comic books and CDs when he was in class 5. I guess this was his business model at that time of his life.
- Currently, he is the CEO and co-founder at Finology Ventures Pvt Ltd. This is a fintech company that helps in empowering the everyday investor. Finology acts as a private coach in order to help you with personal finances, investment and saving money smartly.
- Pranjal was not a social creature, he avoided public speaking, but he later realized that this was a good skill that he needed to learn. He started reading newspapers and starting taking part in debate-type competitions, which made him more confident and overall proud of his skills.
- He thought that his speaking skills will help him in pursuing law, but he later realized that law requires a lot more research and understanding of the subjects that you are dealing with. In the later year of his studies, he found that he was deeply interested in finance and the stock market, which later became his main focus.
- At the start, he borrowed Rupees, 20,000 from his father on the condition that if he failed in investing this money somewhere good, then he will focus solely on his law studies. He found some success in his earlier investments. For example, his early 4 thousand rupees investment become 40,000 with time. But it was not all success, he also lost some money because of his overconfidence.
- In the final years of his law studies, he was deeply influenced by personalities like Warren Bufett and others. His deep interest in the financial world made him choose between law and finance. He made a clear choice that he would pursue his studies in the stock market and go to the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) which was the only institute affiliated with the SEBI.
- He went to give the entrance exam after lying to his parents. Not only that, but he later convinced his parents and started studying at NISM.
- Furthermore, he later realized that the internet world was filled with fake and misleading information about the financial and insurance market, so he thought that he would give the right information to the public. In his pursuit to give the right info and help to the daily investors, he started the Finology company in 2018.
Social media accounts
|Facebook page||Pranjal Kamra|
|Twitter profile||Pranjal Kamra|
|Instagram page||Pranjal Kamra|
|YouTube||Pranjal Kamra YouTube|
|Wikipedia||Does not exist yet|
|Contact mail (pranjal kamra email id)||[email protected]|
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Who is Pranjal Kamra
Pranjal Kamra is a financial advisor who is also the CEO of the Finology brand. He is also an author and also has a YouTube channel where he posts videos related to the stock market and financial changes in India as well as the world.
What is the qualification of pranjal Kamra?
Pranjal Kamra did his Bachelor of Laws from Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur whereas he did his post-graduate programme in securities Market, Investment and Securities from the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
Who is the owner of Finology?
Pranjal Kamra and Priya Jain are the co-founder and co-owner of the Finology brand.
Who is Priya of Finology Legal?
Priya Jain is the co-founder of Finology fintech brand. She is also the girlfriend of another co-founder of Finology by the name Pranjal Kamra.
This is all we have for Pranjal Kamra’s biography. If you think that we have missed something, then please let us know in the comment section down below. If you liked our content, then don’t forget to share this article and turn on the notifications for our website.